In a number of messages, John has referred to books that he has read. As a result of this, we frequently receive emails asking for a list of books that John recommends. This post creates an easy way to answer those questions by providing a url in reply.
- An Eschatology of Victory by J. Marcellus Kik
- The Time is at Hand by Jay E. Adams (hard to get/expensive)
- The Beast of Revelation by Dr Kenneth L. Gentry Jr
- Before Jerusalem Fell: Dating the Book of Revelation by Kenneth L. Gentry Jr.
- Why the End of the World is not in Your Future by Gary DeMar
- Last Days Madness by Gary DeMar
- The Last Days According to Jesus by R.C.Sproul
- The Book of Revelation Made Easy by Dr Kenneth L. Gentry Jr
- He Shall Have Dominion by Kenneth L. Gentry Jr.
- The Great Tribulation by David Chilton
- The Days of Vengeance by David Chilton
- House Divided: The Breakup of Dispensational Theology by Greg L. Bahnsen & Gentry
- Paradise Restored by David Chilton
- Prophecy and the Church by Oswald T. Allis
- Matthew 24 Fulfilled by John L. Bray
- The Destruction of Jerusalem by George Holford (1805)
- The Book that Made your World – by Vishal Mangalwadi
- How Christianity Changed the World – by Alvin J Schmidt
- The Fountain of Public Prosperity: Evangelical Christians in Australian History 1740-1914 by Stuart Piggin and Robert D. Linder.